Neveo is very easy to use! After your pictures and captions have been posted, you’re all done. We take care of the rest: layout, printing and postal shipping.
All the journals are automatically closed on the last day of each month at midnight. They are then printed and shipped by post. You do not have the ability to modify the closing, printing or shipping date, nor can you cancel the journal's shipping.
It is also technically impossible to grant you an extra delay to finalize the journal.
As a reminder, the number of pictures indicated on your subscription is a maximum (there's no required minimum).
The recipient should receive his/her journal around 9 business days after the beginning of the following month. Add a maximum of 10 extra business days if the recipient does not live in one of the following countries: USA, Canada, France, England, Belgium, Spain.
You will be informed by email every step of the way (closing, layout, printing and shipping).
Not receiving these emails? Please check that :
- The journal in question has been paid for. To do so, on the mobile app, go to the “Subscription” section. On a computer, click on “...’s network” in the top right corner, and then on “Subscription”;
- The email address you have provided is correct. To do so, on the mobile app, go to the “My profile” section. On a computer, click on your first name in the top right corner, then, on “My profile”;
- If you have created your account via Facebook, that you can access the email address with which your account was created;
- These emails were not filtered through to your spambox.
You were not able to close your journal because of technical difficulties?
If you have encountered technical difficulties on the mobile app, please send us a screenshot of the page on which you encountered said difficulties. Please, enter the following extra information :
- The brand and model of your smartphone (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S8);
- The page on which the problem arose (e.g. Homepage, picture page);
- The action impaired by the problem and what exactly is happening (e.g. when I click on a picture, another page opens and the picture is referred to as “not loaded”).