To add pictures to your journal using the mobile app :
- Select the recipient’s journal you would like to post on, click on the blue icon "📷" (camera) and select one or more pictures. You can add pictures from your phone’s camera roll, from your Google account, Facebook or Instagram.
- Once you’ve selected your pictures, tap “add pictures” at the bottom of the screen.
- If you have several pending journals, unselect the journals in which you don’t wish the pictures to appear.
A confirmation notification will appear once your pictures have been successfully added.
If you want to zoom in on a photo in the app, click on the photo in question, click a second time and zoom in by sliding your fingers apart.
To add pictures to your journal via computer:
- Go to www.neveo.io.
- Sign in and select the recipient whose journal you wish to add pictures to by clicking on “Network” in the top right corner of the page.
- Then, click on the green “ Add pictures to …’s next journal” button in the bottom right corner, and select a picture. Add a caption to the pictures if you wish.
- If you have many pending journals, unselect the journals you do not want your picture to appear in.
A confirmation notification will appear once your picture has been successfully added.