You can delete your photos directly in the Neveo mobile application or on your computer.
To delete a picture on the mobile app :
- Click on the picture.
- Then click on the three small dots at the top right.
- If you have more than one journal in progress, choose which journal you want to delete the picture from.
To delete a picture on a computer:
- Place your mouse over the picture you want to delete, blue, pencil, and rubbish icons appear.
- Click on the bin icon and select the network from which you want to delete the picture.
- To confirm the deletion, click on “Delete Picture”.
Whether on the mobile app or the website, you cannot delete a photo added by another contributor.
If your journal is full, and you still want to add picture, you have three choices:
- Ask the contributors of the journal to delete some picture;
- Wait until the next month to post your picture;
- Upgrade to a higher subscription
To learn how to switch rates, please visit the “Modify my subscription” section.