If your payment method is no longer valid (this has several potential reasons: lack of funds, card has expired, etc.), payments will not proceed as usual, and your Neveo subscription will be paused.
When a payment fails, the first unpaid journal is always printed and sent in order to give you some time to fix the issue, but the following journals are not.
Several indicators let you know that your payment has failed:
- You have received an email entitled "The payment for your Neveo subscription has failed";
- A notification on the Neveo app says you should update your payment information;
- The recipient of the journal has not received it for several months.
How can this be fixed?
The first thing to do is always to update your banking information. You can do this in the "subscription" section of the app :
- Open the Neveo application
- Click on the journal
- Click on settings (blue bolt in the upper right corner)
- Click on "Subscription".
- Click on "Modify your subscription".
- Follow the procedure
- When finished, click on "save".
Please note that the only contributor who can modify this information is the one responsible for the subscription.
If this is the first failed payment, and you have updated your banking information within 14 days after the billing date, your subscription will resume as normal. The payment system will have automatically retried the payment and, if the card is now valid, the payment will have proceeded as usual.
However, if it has been longer since your payment has failed, please contact us so that we can re-trigger the missing payment(s). We will also plan the printing of the unsent journal(s).
You have edited your banking details, and the app still tells you to update them?
In this case, your new card was not detected as the default card by our payment system. Please contact us so that we can help you solve the situation.